Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

this naruto rpg is 5000 years into the future from when naruto is hokage

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shodai Kaguya

Shodai Kaguya

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation Empty
PostSubject: Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation   Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 am

Name:Shodai Kaguya

Bio:Family History:
Shodai’s mother die when he was very young, so he hardly remembers her at all. She was a very beautiful woman and very strong. She came from a prestigious line of tai fighters in her family and was hailed as one of the best tai fighters in her village and country.She died because some bandits killed her with an ambush for her money.

Shodai's father was also and excellent tai fighter and was a awesome fighter with the kaguyan clan kekegenkai.but he was killed during a raid on the mist village.

Clan Background:
The Kaguya Clan was one of the most feared clans in the entire world of ninja. They were viewed as Barbaric and had very unique powers. Shikotsumyaku (Literally meaning "Dead Bone Pulse") is the Kekkei Genkai of the Kaguya clan, which gave them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure. They had free control over the cells responsible for bone growth and replacement, allowing them to manipulate their bones at will. They could protrude their bones out through their skin with any injuries that would be received during this process healing instantly, change their bone density, and could even completely regenerate a lost bone.

Background Story:
Shodai is now believed to be the Sole Survivor of the massacre on the Kaguya Clan. He was in his teens when his whole clan was slaughtered. There is a custom in the Kaguya clan… once a ninja reaches a certain age, (generally 12) they must go into the wilderness alone for 2 years with no food and limited supplies… to be forged into a man. This is a grueling ordeal but is viewed as a coming of age trial within the clan.
After 2 full years had passed and Skye still could not control his bloodline limit, he started his return to the village dreading the failure that rested on his shoulders and knowing he could not look his father or the rest of his family in the eye…. When he returned to his village, however, to his great despair he found that the entire village had been burned to the ground and everybody he knew, family, teachers, comrades, had all been murdered.
(little did he know that during the two years he had been gone… the Kaguya clan had declared war on kirigakure village and, underestimating them, were defeated… The Hidden Mist ninja then pushed them back and completely destroyed the entire Kaguya clan.)
Enraged, he swore vengeance. As he lay kneeling on the ground in front of the pile of charred rubble he once called home, he looked up through tears of despair to see a strange man standing over him.
Immediately Shodai’s bones started to stiffen and sharpen, and even through he barely had any control over his own power, he attacked the man in a fit of rage, but this man turned out to be none other then the Mizukage Himself, Madara Uchiha. Madara easily avoided the attacks and merely said “I am not responsible for what happened here.(in a way this is true because the kaguya clan sealed their own fate)” Madara turned and looked as though he was going to walk away… but asked: “do you want to avenge them?” Skye looked at Madara with disbelief before saying “I will find out the people responsible for this and I will track them to the ends of the earth and I will not stop until every single one of them is dead! And I WILL revive my clan.” Madara merely thought: “Hmmf interesting kid”. As Madara started to walk away he said: “Come with me if you truly mean what you say, you will never beat anyone the way you are now, you cant even control that ability of yours.” Skye paused for a second and then got up and followed him.
From then on, Madara was his teacher. He was a very strong teacher and forged a very strong student. Over the years Madara honed the boy's chakra control and physical control and stamina through hardcore 1 on 1 training. Eventually, under Madara, he was able to perfect the Shikotsumyaku. Madara did not only help Skye with controlling his kekkei genkai, he also introduced Shodai to the art of chakra nature manipulation. Through Madara, Shodai was finally able to gain his latent abilities and realize his potential. Shodai was taught many powerful jutsus and his Shikotsumyaku became his secret weapon which he would use when the going was tough or if he was up against a really strong opponent.
Madara also encouraged Shodai to take his kekkei genkai even further beyond the point of mastery. He encouraged Skye to try using nature manipulation to infuse the elements into his attacks, creating new, unique, and more powerful combinations and techniques.

Appearance:Crimson Red Eyes 5'6 weight 120 and has short black and white hair and has loose robes like kimmimaru and neji the rest is described in pic below
Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation ArtTrade___Bob_for_Azu_Chan_by_Sayael

Attitude:Very laid back unless talking about family or personal life then kinda goes into a withdrawl.very determined fighter loves to win

Stats(stats 1-100, genin max starting; 30)

Strength:8
Speed:30
Ninjutsu:5
Taijutsu:30
Genjutsu:0
Chakra:5
Stamina:10
Intelligence:7
Will:7
Back to top Go down
Zagarth ki/Ryi keyso

Zagarth ki/Ryi keyso

money : $575
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation   Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am

(this is 1000 years after everone from naruto is dead so Madara could not be in your bio)
Back to top Go down
Shodai Kaguya

Shodai Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation   Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 pm

well ok make that char a very old man and i do not want to change the name his name is said so many times in it it will take a while so instead of madara it is a mystrerious old man
Back to top Go down
dawn/raven uchiha
Admin
dawn/raven uchiha

money : $285
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation   Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 pm

did you but those weapons???
Back to top Go down
https://narutox.forumotion.com
Shodai Kaguya

Shodai Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation   Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:50 pm

(srry no i will change but can my app get accepted?)
Back to top Go down
dawn/raven uchiha
Admin
dawn/raven uchiha

money : $285
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation   Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:58 pm

approved but your genin and fill the bloodline app
Back to top Go down
https://narutox.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation   Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Shodai Kaguya's char + clan creation
Page 1 of 1